As we prepare for the beginning of the 2023-24 school year, we wanted to share a few pieces of information that will ensure a successful start to the new year.
Please see information below regarding:
- Check in Days
- Open Houses
- First day of school information and documents (School calendar, school supply lists, bell schedule, uniforms)
Check in Days: July 27th & 28th (time to be determined)
- All current and incoming families must complete the online check-in forms (link to come)
- Current LISA families do not need to attend Check-in Days unless:
- they need to update their car tags (current families, please keep your car tags from last year)
- have not completed their check in forms
- need to speak with the nurse or counselor for special services
LISA Academy and our uniform partner company, The Toggery.
At any time, LISA Academy uniforms may be ordered online through The Toggery, a Little Rock-based uniform company.
As of June 1, 2023 uniforms are $22 for youth sizes and $25 for adult sizes.
Please order the following colored polos for your student's grade level:
- 6-8th grade: Gray polos
- 9-12th grade: Blue polos
Additional documents are linked below:
- Bell Schedule
- School Supplies List
- Academic Calendars (Please note: early release days have switched to Fridays)
- Food menus
- Before and/or After-School care
- Summer Reading
- Traffic Map
If you have any additional questions, please call our front office at (501)945-2727. We look forward to seeing you on the first day of school, August 9th!